a国产亚洲欧美精品一区在线观看_看一级黄色毛片_在线观看播放_一级片精品_国产精成人品日日拍夜夜免费_草久在线视频

食品伙伴網服務號
 
 
當前位置: 首頁 » 專業英語 » 英語短文 » 正文

如果每天吃燕麥,你會變成這樣

放大字體  縮小字體 發布日期:2019-04-19  來源:滬江英語  作者:foodtrans
核心提示:1. You will be regular1.更有規律Oatmeal, no matter the form, is nearly pure fiber. Fiber is something that is extremely

1. You will be “regular”

1.更“有規律


 

Oatmeal, no matter the form, is nearly pure fiber. Fiber is something that is extremely difficult to digest without a lot of help from fluids inside your body. So, the oats serve as as sponge, soaking up water and other fluids as it moves with ease through your digestive system and right out of you. This keep you having regular bowel movements.

無論什么樣的麥片幾乎都是純纖維。沒有體內液體幫忙纖維極難消化,所以燕麥就像海綿一樣吸收水和其他液體,使它們能順利通過消化系統,再排出體外,這就能讓你規律排便。


 

2. You will be full

2.有飽腹感


 

When eaten, oatmeal immediately starts to expand and fill up space inside your stomach, leaving less room for more food. And when that happens, it makes you full and less likely to eat unnecessary foods.

麥片一吃下去馬上就會膨脹填滿胃部,就沒什么空間吃更多的食物了,這樣就會使你有飽腹感,不太可能去吃不必要的食物。


 

3.You could lose weight

3.你能減肥


 

Due to the fact that you are full and less likely to eat in-between-meal snacks, you will not be packing on the extra pounds and may even lose weight.

由于你吃飽了,兩頓飯之間不太可能吃零食,你的體重就不會增加,甚至還能減肥。


 

4.You will reduce your risk of heart disease

4.降低患心臟病的風險


 

Whole oats are high in polyphenols, antioxidants, and in particular a group of antioxidants called avenanthramides, which are almost solely found in oats. These avenanthramides have been linked lowering blood pressure levels by increasing the production of nitric oxide that helps dilate blood vessels, improving blood flow.

全麥麥片富含多酚類、抗氧化劑,尤其富含一種叫燕麥生物堿的抗氧化劑,這種物質幾乎只在燕麥中才有。這些燕麥生物堿能提高一氧化氮的產生,有助于擴張血管、促進血液流動從而降低血壓。


 

5. You will get loaded with nutrients

5.你會攝入營養物質


 

Oats are loaded with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. In just one serving (½ cup) of dry oats, you will get:

燕麥富含人體必需維生素、礦物質和抗氧化劑。僅僅一份(½杯)干麥片就能讓你攝取:


 

Manganese:191% of the RDI

錳:推薦每日攝入量的191%


 

Phosphorus: 41% of the RDI

磷:推薦每日攝入量的41%


 

Magnesium: 34% of the RDI

鎂:推薦每日攝入量的34%


 

Copper: 24% of the RDI

銅:推薦每日攝入量的24%


 

Iron: 20% of the RDI

鐵:推薦每日攝入量的20%


 

Zinc: 20% of the RDI

鋅:推薦每日攝入量的20%


 

Folate: 11% of the RDI

葉酸:推薦每日攝入量的11%


 

Vitamin B1 (thiamin): 39% of the RDI

維生素B1(硫胺):推薦每日攝入量的39%


 

Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 10% of the RDI

維生素B5(泛酸):推薦每日攝入量的10%


 

Trace amounts of calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin B3 (niacin)

微量鈣、鉀、維生素B6(吡哆醇)和維生素B3(煙酸)


 

Bonus: 51 grams of carbs, 13 grams of protein, 5 grams of fat and 8 grams of fiber, and 303 calories.

額外營養:51g碳水化合物、13g蛋白質、5g脂肪和8g纖維、303卡熱量。


(信息來源:滬江英語)

更多翻譯詳細信息請點擊:http://www.trans1.cn
編輯:foodtrans01

 
[ 網刊訂閱 ]  [ 專業英語搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告訴好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 關閉窗口 ] [ 返回頂部 ]
分享:

 

 
推薦圖文
推薦專業英語
點擊排行
 
 
Processed in 2.210 second(s), 528 queries, Memory 3.21 M
主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费av一区二区三区无码 | 国产一区红桃视频 | 欧美一级在线观看视频 | 国产第11页 | av中文字幕网 | 成人免费在线视频观看 | 欧美成人精品激情在线观看 | 高h喷水荡肉爽文np肉色视频 | 国产裸模视频免费区无码 | 日韩中文字幕在线 | 又黄又爽又色的视频 | 日本一区二区三区高清在线观看 | 国产真实农村乱对白精彩 | 国产成综合 | 少妇bbbb做爰 | 久久久久久狠狠综合一本 | 亚洲午夜国产 | 不卡一本| 青草视频免费在线观看 | 久久久久日本精品毛片蜜桃成熟时 | 天天操天天干天天曰 | 国产色精品久久人妻无码看片 | 欧美性色欧美a在线图片 | 亚洲性猛交xxxx | 国产成人久久综合一区 | 国产麻豆精品视频一区二区 | 男人的天堂视频网站 | 国产系列在线观看 | 日韩有码一区二区三区 | 天堂av无码av一区二区三区 | 亚洲无砖砖区一二区免费 | 狠狠色狠狠爱综合蜜芽五月 | 嗯好大好爽高潮了av大片 | 大地资源视频在线观看 | 国产精品免费看 | 精品国产1区2区 | 狂野欧美性猛交xxxxx视频 | 视频一区二区日韩 | 好男人www影院在线观看 | 亚洲第一精品网站 | A级毛片无码兔费真人久久 亚洲av无码国产精品色午夜字幕 |