a国产亚洲欧美精品一区在线观看_看一级黄色毛片_在线观看播放_一级片精品_国产精成人品日日拍夜夜免费_草久在线视频

食品伙伴網服務號
 
 
當前位置: 首頁 » 專業英語 » 資源技巧 » 正文

這些與食物相關的習語,千萬別用錯

放大字體  縮小字體 發布日期:2020-11-05  來源:滬江英語  作者:foodtrans
核心提示:每個人都喜歡談論食物,英語使用者也是一樣!這里有一些他們喜歡用的習語,這些習語會為你的演講增添趣味。下面我們開始介紹這些

每個人都喜歡談論食物,英語使用者也是一樣!這里有一些他們喜歡用的習語,這些習語會為你的演講增添趣味。下面我們開始介紹這些習語:

1. Spice things up
增添情趣

You’ve probably guessed by now that to spice things up means to make them more interesting or exciting.
你可能已經猜到spice things up意為使事情變得更加有趣。

Instead of just buying Sam a birthday gift, let’s spice things up by taking him out for dinner.
不要只給湯姆買一個生日禮物,我們帶湯姆出去吃飯吧,這樣會更有趣一點。

2. A piece of cake
輕松的事,小菜一碟兒

A piece of cake refers to a task or job that’s easy to complete or accomplish.
A piece of cake指一件很容易完成的任務或者是工作。

I expected the English test to be difficult but it was a piece of cake.
我以為英語考試很難,但是不過就是小菜一碟。

3. Cool as a cucumber
鎮定自若

Cucumbers have a refreshing taste and leave you with a cool, calm feeling. So if you’re cool as a cucumber, you’re someone who’s very calm and relaxed.
黃瓜口感清爽,讓人感覺平靜。所以如果你像黃瓜一樣讓人感覺平靜,那你一定是一個非常冷靜和放松的人。

My friend is nervous about taking his driving test but I’m cool as a cucumber.
我的朋友很擔心他的駕駛考試,但是我很冷靜。

4. Couch potato
電視迷

A couch potato refers to someone who spends a lot of time sitting on the couch watching TV.
A couch potato指整天坐在沙發上看電視的人。

After my uncle retired from his job, he became a couch potato.
我叔叔退休后成了一個電視迷。

5. Bring home the bacon
成功,謀生

To bring home the bacon means to make an income or earn a living to support your family.
Bring home the bacon意為賺錢養家。

Ever since her father was injured, she’s been working two jobs to bring home the bacon.
父親受傷后,她就做了兩份工作來養家糊口。

6. In hot water
有麻煩,陷于困境

When someone is in hot water, they’re in a bad situation or serious trouble.
當某人處于水深火熱之中時,說明他陷于困境或者遇到了麻煩。

My brother is in hot water for failing all his college classes.
我哥哥因掛掉大學所有的科目而陷入麻煩之中。

7. Compare apples and oranges
無法相提并論

Apples are very different from oranges both in looks and taste. It’s hard to compare two things that are so unlike each other. So then, to compare apples and oranges is to compare two very different things.
無論是味道還是外觀,蘋果和橘子都很不一樣。很難去比較完全不同的兩種東西。因此,比較蘋果和橘子就是比較兩種完全不同的東西。

I’m not sure which I enjoy more—pottery or dancing. It’s like comparing apples and oranges.
我不確定自己更加喜歡哪一個 — 陶藝還是舞蹈。這兩者無法相提并論。

8. Not one’s cup of tea
不喜歡…….

If something is not your cup of tea, it’s an activity you have no interest in, don’t enjoy or don’t do well in.
如果用not your cup of tea來形容某事,這就說明你對某件事并不感興趣,不喜歡也不擅長。

Camping is really not my cup of tea so I’m going to visit my friend in New York instead.
我真的不喜歡露營,所以我打算去紐約拜訪我的朋友。

9. Eat like a bird
胃口小

How much does a bird eat? Not very much, right? So to eat like a bird is to eat very little.
一只鳥能吃多少東西?吃不了多少,對吧?所以eat like a bird意為吃的非常少。

Don’t trouble yourself cooking such a big meal. I eat like a bird.
你就不要費勁兒做飯了,我吃的很少。

10. Eat like a horse
胃口大

Now, a horse is much bigger than a bird. So how much do you think a horse eats? That’s right, to eat like a horse is to eat a large amount of food.
馬比鳥大得多了。那么一匹馬能吃多少東西呢?就是這樣,eat like a horse說明吃的東西很多。

My mother has to cook a lot of food when my brother comes to visit. He eats like a horse.
弟弟來我家的時候我媽媽會煮很多食物,因為他的胃口很大。

(來源:滬江英語)

更多翻譯詳細信息請點擊:http://www.trans1.cn
編輯:foodtrans01

 
[ 網刊訂閱 ]  [ 專業英語搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告訴好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 關閉窗口 ] [ 返回頂部 ]
分享:

 

 
推薦圖文
推薦專業英語
點擊排行
 
 
Processed in 0.034 second(s), 15 queries, Memory 0.96 M
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久亚洲久 | 成人国产精品免费 | 伊人av一区 | 国产欧美亚洲精品 | 色678黄网站全部免费 | 黄色a级片免费观看 | 黄色国产免费看 | 青青草免费视频在线看 | 精品久久国产精品 | 久久国产亚洲欧美久久 | 2019久久综合网 | 日韩精品一区二区三区视频网 | 在线欧美视频 | 国产系列精品av | 亚洲欧美成人精品香蕉网 | 91精品一区二区在线观看 | 人人澡人人透人人爽 | 无码成A毛片免费 | 亚洲午夜色情天天久久 | 91pro在线?看 | 欧美一区二区三区免费 | 国产精品女同一区二区久久夜 | 亚洲AV大乳天堂在线观看 | 男女精品国产乱淫高潮 | 操操操操操操操 | 欧美一级艳情片免费观看 | 国产精品久久久久久久久久10秀 | 亚洲国产无| 欧美日本视频在线观看 | 日韩a无码av一区二区三区 | 欧美人与物ⅴideos另类 | 美女脱个精光露出小网站 | 蜜桃久久精品乱码一区二区 | 91久久国产综合精品女同 | 奇米影视亚洲色图 | 欧美午夜精品一区 | 有码+日韩+在线观看 | 亚洲精品福利网 | 老司机精品在线视频 | 免费看xxxx | 亚洲AV无码专区在线播放 |